Mortgage Broker Derby – A Local Touch
- Specialist Mortgage Advisers
- Thousands of Mortgage Products Available
- See if we can help you find the right deal
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation chat about how we might be able to help you.
Derby is a wonderful city situated within the country of Derbyshire. It is famous for some of the most fundamental developments in British culture. This includes serving as the birthplace of the industrial revolution.
Derby champions small business and holds historical compatibility with industrial development. The Midlands is also ideal to access a range of easy transport links you may require. This industrial-friendly atmosphere means Derby is a great place to invest in property. This ensures a higher standard of living for those who choose to move here.
What Are Mortgage Brokers?
Mortgage brokers are familiar with a range of leading lenders. Reducing the time, it takes to contact and compare these lenders personally. As such, they are a vital ally when trying to pursue the right mortgage deal for your future home. Furthermore, they keep up to date with the deal from start to finish, to ensure that all parties remain satisfied and that they earn their fee.
The advantages of using a mortgage broker:
- Options: A mortgage broker offers a wide range of mortgage loans from a number of different lenders because they are not just tied to one product, they can search their network to find you the loan product and the interest rate that best suits your needs.
- The right deal: A mortgage broker represents your interests rather than that of the lenders. They act not only as your agent but a problem solver. They are able to offer great value in terms of interest rates, repayment amounts and loan products. Innovative mortgage strategies and solutions are a major advantage.
- A mortgage broker can navigate you through any mortgage process situation. Any bumps along the way they have experience of dealing with. E.g. If you have credit issues, the broker will know which lenders offer the right products for your needs.
- One Application: With a mortgage broker you only need one application, rather than multiple forms for each individual lender, reducing the paperwork. They can also guide you through the hard/soft credit applications meaning the process will not have a negative effect on your credit rating.
- Save you money: Brokers calculate the total cost of the loan including any fees and charges you may not have considered. Lowest interest rate may not be the only thing to consider.
- Personal Service: Using a broker makes the journey much easier and they can advise and guide you throughout the application process. They have local knowledge of estate agents and legal services and most of all experience of the various options available.
At Pia we don’t just help first time buyers achieve their dream home, we are also here to help with other mortgage and loan applications.
Buy to Let (BTL) – finding the right BTL mortgage will ensure you get an appropriate deal for you and your investment. Navigating through the higher fees, interest rates and minimum deposits to ensure you still have the best available deal on the market. Although not all are, most BTL mortgages are interest only, meaning you are paying the interest but not the capital each month. At the end of the mortgage term you repay the loan in full, we can help you plan for this.
Remortgaging – you may be looking to remortgage your home for a number of reasons, your fixed rate could be coming to an end and you want to secure a better rate than the Standard Variable Rate (SVR). You may wish to undertake some much needed home improvements that may also increase the value of your home and investment. You may be investigating options for debt consolidation or releasing equity. Whatever your reasons we are here to assist you.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your property. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority